Integrative Health Center of Maine is committed to patient and staff safety especially during the COVID pandemic. We strive to meet or exceed the evolving guidelines issued by the CDC and the Governor’s office. Please let our staff know if you have experienced any of the following:
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a new onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle aches, or loss of taste or smell?
- In the past 2 weeks have you had a new or worsening runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, or nausea/vomiting/diarrhea that is not related to a chronic condition or seasonal allergies?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been asked to quarantine or been exposed to a person who was confirmed positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you traveled outside of Maine, or spent more than 15 minutes in close contact with an individual from outside of Maine in the past 2 weeks?