A new Weight Loss Program now offered at Integrative Health Center of Maine ______________________________________________________________________
Are you ready to get healthy to lose that stubborn weight and keep it off?
Maybe you have tried (and are frustrated with) calorie counting, restrictive food plans, extreme exercising and medications that make you feel worse? You know this is not the answer!
We offer a personalized, holistic approach to weight loss by giving you the individual attention, effective strategies, and proactive mindset you need to get where you want to go. You will receive personalized consultations with both a Nutritional Coach and Behavioral Coach. You will discover the right foods that will stimulate your metabolism to burn unhealthy fat and nourish you with the nutrients your body is craving. You will also explore how to change the stubborn behaviors and belief patterns that keep you stuck and sabotage your weight loss success.
This program is ideal for you if:
● You are ready to prioritize your own health and happiness and take back control of who you are and what you eat.
● You are ready to make a long-term commitment to yourself and understand that you are the only one responsible for your own health and happiness and you no longer wish to stand in your own way.
● You want to get off the diet rollercoaster and stop obsessing over everything you put in your mouth and the number on your bathroom scale.
● You are experiencing chronic health issues that your doctor can’t explain and you don’t want to take one more medication.
● You feel alone in your struggles and don’t know where to go for reliable help and information.
This program is not for you if:
● You want a quick fix, one size fits all program promising fast results at the expense of what is best for your body and lifestyle.
● You are not ready to dig deep to explore: what got you where you are in the first place, what foods, habits and thoughts are keeping your there, and what YOU need to do to create sustainable health and weight loss.
● You insist on being the victim, holding on to all the excuses and reasons why you can’t take care of yourself rather than embracing all you CAN do.
● You are not ready to let go of the false beliefs, guilt, fake foods, fads, number counting and scale obsessing that is no longer serving you well.
● You are not ready to truly love and honor yourself and ditch that inner voice that is constantly putting you down and keeping you from being your best.
It’s time to get the support you need and deserve to do the work that it takes to get your health and happiness back. We are here for you all the way. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get started on your wellness journey. (All sessions are conducted via the phone).
© The Weight Loss Center of Maine 2015