- Integrative Health Center of Maine provides Whole Health for the Whole Family
- By combining holistic and conventional modalities, we help you achieve balance in mind, body and spirit.
- Together we create an individualized plan for your optimal wellness.
We pursue this Mission in the following ways:
- We use a cohesive team approach to help our patients. We meet regularly for Holistic Grand Rounds, discussing patient cases and helping each other think of integrative ways of treating our patients.
- We provide the most effective evidence-based treatments and respect traditional wisdom. We offer the best of conventional and natural health care options.
- We take time to work with our patients, bringing a personal touch to health care. Only by listening to our patients and truly getting to know their story can we fully understand what is wrong, and how to help.
- We combine many different complementary modalities in one practice. This full range services makes it convenient for our patients to meet all of their health care needs in one location.
- We feel it is critical to teach our patients the reasons behind the root causes of their illness. With this information they can make informed choices about treatment options for body, mind, and spirit.
- We are dedicated to improving the health of our community. By providing public and professional presentations, contributing to the medical literature, and holding open seminars and discussion groups we continue to educate our professional peers, patients, and the general public regarding the benefits of Integrative Medicine.
- We feel it is important to train the next generation of medical providers. We educate medical students and residents regularly in our clinic.
- We contribute to the science of Integrative Medicine by participating in research studies and peer-reviewed journal publications.